so my school was giving out free shirts
whats the 99th problem
where can i get this
Racism isn’t born, folks. It’s taught. I have a 2-year-old son. Know what he hates? Naps. End of list.– Dennis Leary, 1992 (via iice)
(Source: thedaddycomplex)Via \m/
if i was ever gonna rob anything i would rob a UPS truck because you get all those packages and you have no idea whats inside its christmas morning all over again
is it a dildo? is it a treasure map? who cares it’s mine now
Aww that’s so-
Oh hey shes getting olde-
How dare you
WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS
THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE DON’T DO THIS TO ME
I HATE YOU
FUCK WHOEVER MADE THIS!!!
i v’E BEEN AughLING aT THIS GIF FOR 34849238888888888 YEARS
HIS FUCKING HORROR
that was way to accurate
1. The cells in your body react to everything that your mind says. Negativity brings down your immune system.
2. Ask Siri, “is this the Krusty Krab?”
3. Introverts want company just as much as extroverts do. They just prefer it from people they know and trust.
4. The moment you feel you have to prove your worth to someone is the moment you need to cut them out of your life.
5. We tend to believe others pay attention to our behavior and appearance much more than they actually do. This is called the spotlight effect